Meat & Seafood
Halibut is best served grilled, broiled or fried.
- A serving size is 6 oz. An 8-oz. fillet raw makes a cooked 6-oz. serving.
- To grill, use medium heat and place skin side down on aluminum foil for 15 minutes. Prepare with fresh lemon, butter and garlic. Or cut into pieces for kabobs with red peppers, orange peppers and red onion.
- To broil, marinate with ginger and teriyaki sauce, and cook for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Fry to make homemade fish and chips.
- For best results, make sure the internal temperature reaches 145° F.